Showtime 'runtime error'

Lasersource

Hi all,

I think i have an question for the more experienced users ;)

When i was making a show in showtime, i would load another framefile (made for an another show with LD2000) When i was scrolling to the frames (in the openingsframe) i got an error;

------------------------------------
Runtime Error '5':
Invalid procedure call or argument.
------------------------------------

I can only press cancel, by doing that i return to the mainscreen of showtime.

but all frames, show, modules and my effects are gone....

by reopening the show file it is nothing to worry about. but i don't know what caused the error.... :S

someone knows? i don't want to open the frame file in my show, and see than i don't want to use it. close the whole show, reopen it and click another frame file. don't want to use that one either.... etc etc etc....
that is more work than making a show :D

I might be able to research the error but would need to be able to reproduce it. Would you be able to send me the files you were working with (to aaron "at" pangolin "dot" com) so I can try to simulate your situation?

Also, there might be a log file we can check out; if one was created it will be in your "C:\LD2000\Log" folder and look similar to this:
"LivePRO_Oct_21_2011_11-3-AM_Part1.log"

Hi Aaron,

In that location is one logfile, but i don't think it is the right one. My computer shows me it is last used on 3 oct. it is called:

"QMX24_Oct_3_2011_07-36-PM_Part1"

But i will send it to you. even like the files i was working. than you can simulate the situation.

In a few minutes you have my mail :)

i send you the mail, with all info what i did and some extra info

If you not got my email let me know, don't know if the mailserver accept that large mail (arround 8.2mb)

This happens everytime?
Do you have only one or multiple QM boards online?
Do all cards have the same amount of RAM installed?

Yes, it happens everytime.

I have multiple qm boars, 3 pieces (1x pro / 2x intro)
in a network. and also all cards have the same amount of memory (256mb)

but Bill mailed me last week. he gave me a link with an update. i have to try that first. but all cards are on a large show. so i can't try.

Back