Splitting one frame into different zones

Renado Liu

let's say I have a frame with many points and it will flicker when using just zone 1, and I have two projectors connected with two boards, so I want to split the left part of the frame by using zone 1 and the right part by using zone 2 and will project them simultaneously to reduce the flicker.

So is there any function in LD2000 and ST2000 for this purpose?

You just need to made the different WINDOW X effect in ST2000

one clip's one half of picture and other another one.

You must past 2 similar frames in different tracks and different effect's with different assigned zones.

also you may need to convert the frame in vector format.

Window (X/Y/Z) effect does not reduce the number of points in the frame - it just recolors them with black color.

This must be done in the LD2000.
In such situation with many points in the frame I suggest to make two clones of this frame (keep the original ;) ).
In the first clone delete first half of points and in the second clone delete the second half of points. Do not forget to have enabled Prefs > Show blanked lines and Show blanked points and correct those blanks also. At the end do not forget to click SFX > Eliminate Blanking Jumps.

also you may need to convert the frame in vector format. in this case window xyz REDUCE POINT'S

Back