Splitting one frame into different zones

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer 2000' started by Renado Liu, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Renado Liu

Renado Liu New Member

let's say I have a frame with many points and it will flicker when using just zone 1, and I have two projectors connected with two boards, so I want to split the left part of the frame by using zone 1 and the right part by using zone 2 and will project them simultaneously to reduce the flicker.

So is there any function in LD2000 and ST2000 for this purpose?

2. LVR

LVR Member

You just need to made the different WINDOW X effect in ST2000

one clip's one half of picture and other another one.

You must past 2 similar frames in different tracks and different effect's with different assigned zones.

also you may need to convert the frame in vector format.

3. aly

aly Well-Known Member

Window (X/Y/Z) effect does not reduce the number of points in the frame - it just recolors them with black color.

This must be done in the LD2000.
    In such situation with many points in the frame I suggest to make two clones of this frame (keep the original ;) ).
    In the first clone delete first half of points and in the second clone delete the second half of points. Do not forget to have enabled Prefs > Show blanked lines and Show blanked points and correct those blanks also. At the end do not forget to click SFX > Eliminate Blanking Jumps.

4. LVR

LVR Member

also you may need to convert the frame in vector format. in this case window xyz REDUCE POINT'S