strange issue in QS

pablozamek

Hello.
For several months, I'm trying to solve a strange issue in the QS. Perhaps it is a matter of settings, but I'm fighting with it so long that I Don't know what can cause this kind of problem. I can't explain it in words, so I attach some print screen's. (fast explanation: QS Abstract editor generate lines, circle. The first 4-5 points or lines is blanked (depending on settings)(red circle on pictures). I thinking that this issue may be caused by the blanking settings. But I always had a program configured correctly.

This problem can be seen not only in the abstract editor, but also on the preview window in other animations. Wherever there is a small number of points in the animation.

Has anyone had this type of problem?

For your information:
- Win7 Pro 64bit
- Laptop: Acer 5820TG
- 6Gb Ram
- QS version 2.6 build 393
- 2 FB3 (firmware updated)

Attachments

• Issue.jpg
    Issue.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 28
  • Issue1.jpg
    Issue1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Issue2.jpg
    Issue2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 22
Thank you for the report. I will have this looked at although I am not sure if it is an "issue" or just some anomaly when you reduce the number of points that low.

I can see "it" when I go to edit the "Static’s" cue you highlighted. Something is visible when I reduce the main shape's points down to 5. It appears some sort of discrete fade is applied to a part of the frame.

I will have this looked at to see what is occurring. :cool:

same problem here, have this problem for about 2 weeks now.
Yes what you see on the screen is the same as the laser output.
when i draw a straigt line. the first half is at 75% power and the rest 100% power
have lasershow the next 2 weeks so i hope it can be fixed soon

Last edited:
Back