String for selecting “live control” tab

ping141

Is the a pangoscript string for selecting this tab if another tab is active? Couldn’t get it to work. I’d like to send an Osc command, so that I can get live control selected without using the mouse...

Hi, Ping141!
Have you tried using the command Control from Lc Tab?

It's not really clear what you want.
Where do you want to send the OSC-command from and what do you want to do next?

Hi and thanks for your input! I'll try to be clear, I'm looking for the Pangoscript string (if it exists) that will select the Live Control tab and bring it to the "front". I'll then run this Pangoscript with an incoming OSC command. Reason for this is that I want to map out certain things I use all the time to buttons on an Elgato Stream Deck, which I control with a software called Companion (bitfocus.io/companion). That way I can access a lot of the commands and/or tabs I use all the time without using the mouse. Super nice! :)

Attachments

• IMG_3004.jpg
    IMG_3004.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 19
Hi Ping,
OSC and the gui are separate objects.

You cannot jump tabs with any Pango-script that I know of.
It might be worth for you to do this feature request with explanation on our bugtracker.
Then the info comes directly to the right department.

Last edited:
Hi Ping,
you can try to manage Live-control parameters directly (without selecting a tab) through the corresponding variables (see object tree)
upload_2019-9-3_1-23-17.png

Hi Ping,
OSC and the gui are separate objects.

You cannot jump tabs with any Pango-script that I know of.
It might be worth for you to do this feature request with explanation on our bugtracker.
Then the info comes directly to the right department.

Hi! Jumping between for example grid and timeline mode works fine with Pangoscript, but perhaps those are other kinds of tabs within the software.

Hi Ping, you are correct, there are some that work. That has (also) to do with the APC40 mkII template, where we added this function for that specific reason.

Back