Timeline problem

riverscape

I was having a little problem recently....

1 show, 1 module, 3 scenes. I need to drag an effect out across the whole timeline - it is TTL/DMX for shutters - in this show they are the same the whole way through.

First scene, no problem, when you hit the end Showtime tells you that you exceeded 100% of scene length and you adjust until it's right then drop the effect.

Same with second scene.

On third scene (last, remember) if I drag too far I get no warning, also even if I back up and drop the effect end inside the end of the scene timeline, Showtime still "bumps" my whole timeline and messes up all my cues - and I mean ALL of them, the whole show! I can get it back by UNDOing the last action, but it is still a BIG nuisance.

Any help, or am I just being really stupid?

Andy.

Riverscape Laserist, Dayton, OH
The "largest" in the US....
and the only one crazy enough to project on a 200' wide waterscreen!

Hi Andy,

I really can't understand what you mean, but I find it difficult to discuss visual phenomenon using only words. Please send your SHOW file to Pangolin and we can take a look and tell you what is happening.

Really there should never be any "100%" issues, if you have Showtime in the "Automatic adjust" mode. It is in that mode by default.

But again, I would like to take a look at your show file before giving further comments. Please contact us to send your show file. Use our Contact form at: http://www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner

Back