Toggle quickFX button lights on Akai APK Mini

micla

Dear Pangolin users,

I've got a Akai A PC Mini controller to control the Pangolin software. Everything is working fine, but I've got 1 minor issue;

If I press the Shift key on the Akai, the layout of the QuickFX options light up on the Akai controller in a 4x7 grid. The thing is, that it does not show the available effects like it does with the cues like the laser cues. ( available cues light up, not available cues stay off ) other thing is that the quickFX grid in Panglin is 4×14, so the last 7 buttons can not be reached bij the Akai controller. This is not a problem as for I deleted the most FX options and therefore I don't need 14, but the Layer options are way on the right side and are not accessible by the Akai controller right now

Is there a solution for this?

Hello
I have a problem with the APC mini when I want to select the quickFX, the button does not go off, I have to press to have the QuickFX, is there a solution for the QuickFX remain displayed?

is it possible to keep the QuickFX active on the mini APC without having to press SHIFT?
one press = QuickFX On
another press = QuickFX Off

Last edited:
Back