Toggle quickFX button lights on Akai APK Mini

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer QuickShow' started by micla, Mar 24, 2018.

1. micla

micla Member

Dear Pangolin users,

I've got a Akai A PC Mini controller to control the Pangolin software. Everything is working fine, but I've got 1 minor issue;

If I press the Shift key on the Akai, the layout of the QuickFX options light up on the Akai controller in a 4x7 grid. The thing is, that it does not show the available effects like it does with the cues like the laser cues. ( available cues light up, not available cues stay off ) other thing is that the quickFX grid in Panglin is 4×14, so the last 7 buttons can not be reached bij the Akai controller. This is not a problem as for I deleted the most FX options and therefore I don't need 14, but the Layer options are way on the right side and are not accessible by the Akai controller right now

Is there a solution for this?

2. Olivier CHIRON

Olivier CHIRON New Member

Hello
    I have a problem with the APC mini when I want to select the quickFX, the button does not go off, I have to press to have the QuickFX, is there a solution for the QuickFX remain displayed?

3. Bob@Pangolin

Bob@Pangolin Staff Member

Please press the first button in the fx row to stop the effect.

4. Olivier CHIRON

Olivier CHIRON New Member

is it possible to keep the QuickFX active on the mini APC without having to press SHIFT?
    one press = QuickFX On
    another press = QuickFX Off

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
Tags: