Touch designer

Hello how can I link Touch designer to Quickshow and DJ decks? I want it to take control the brightness so it can work when the drop comes and turns off on breakdown.

I looked into playing with TD and Beyond, but at the time, it looked like a pretty expensive license for TD was needed so I stopped there.

You could use a midi controller and do it manually though

Hello how can I link Touch designer to Quickshow and DJ decks? I want it to take control the brightness so it can work when the drop comes and turns off on breakdown.
I work with Touchdesigner and Beyond, but I'm not sure that's possible. From Touchdesigner it is possible to send drawings in real time that you can control brightness, color, etc., but not internal functions within Beyond. Someone correct me if I'm not right.

I work with Touchdesigner and Beyond, but I'm not sure that's possible. From Touchdesigner it is possible to send drawings in real time that you can control brightness, color, etc., but not internal functions within Beyond. Someone correct me if I'm not right.
In a way you can if you send midi from TD using the CHOP midi out, then you have to map this midi mesage into beyond

Back