TraceiT No start

whiteg

My TraceIt no start, 7,25 firmware problem.
You can see the picture:

Attachments

• Trace it no start.jpg
    Trace it no start.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 15
would be nice to get a solution quick.
or how can i downgrade my fb3qs to 7.25.
need to trace thing urgently ... thanks.

The traceIt running the 777 version now.

QS re-installed.
FB3 driver re-installed.
Download the latest version 777.
Connected the FB3.
Projector power on. (QS not run!)
And TraceIt work!

Intresting, If I no power on the projectror (only connected the FB3 but power off the projector) the Traceit no start.

Last edited:
I apologize Guys, I was trying to test this and was never able to reproduce it. Are you trying to open TraceIT while QuickShow is open? That will not work, QS must be closed before TraceIt will open.

I am glad you are up and running but I am confused when you say your projector has to be connected and powered on. All our hardware controllers are mainly just Analog to Digital converters and really have no way to "receive" any type of signal from the laser projector to even let the controller know the projector is there (even the interlock circuit is passive); I am not sure why TraceIT wouldn't open without the projector powered on. You will need the FB3 connected to the computer but the laser shouldn't need to be powered on.

Dear Aaron,
The TraceIt working very well and no need the projector.
I rebooted the Windows and all problems are improved.
I apologize Guys, I was trying to test this and was never able to reproduce it. Are you trying to open TraceIT while QuickShow is open? That will not work, QS must be closed before TraceIt will open.

I am glad you are up and running but I am confused when you say your projector has to be connected and powered on. All our hardware controllers are mainly just Analog to Digital converters and really have no way to "receive" any type of signal from the laser projector to even let the controller know the projector is there (even the interlock circuit is passive); I am not sure why TraceIT wouldn't open without the projector powered on. You will need the FB3 connected to the computer but the laser shouldn't need to be powered on.

Back