Transfer cues & Questions

Hi there,

Have been using Pangolin QuickShow for a few months now and been very happy. I would like the additional functionality that Beyond provides and am considering upgrading to it.

Does Beyond allow more pages/cues in the workspace that QuickShow? I found I ran out of allowed cues in QuickShow once I started assigning DMX to cues.

If I do get Beyond, is there a way to transfer over the cues I have put in QuickShow?

And lastly, will shows I downloaded from the PangolinShows website for use in QuickShow work with Beyond?

Thank you!

You can open a QuickShow workspace in Beyond and have access to all your cues in Beyond easily. Beyond allows saving and importing pages of cues, so workspace management is much easier.

Yes, the shows from the showspace, or any other Quickshow show will run in Beyond.

I am almost positive Beyond allows more pages in a workspace than Quickshow, but I am not certain what the limit is or if there even is a limit. I know I do have a larger workspace in Beyond than I did in Quickshow.

You will not be disappointed in upgrading to Beyond. I outgrew Quickshow pretty fast, and Beyond has been much more satisfying to use.

Thank you for your response - decided to get Beyond and happy so far! Seems to give a lot more options and I can indeed fit more pages in which is great.

Back