trasfert my cue on another pc

LjMrBubi

I have 2 pc,one only for my laser,and another with inside all my programm,internet etc etc,in the second im make all my project.
Now im make an good work for one event,and now in want transfert only my cue perfect in a "laser pc" (only two pc i have connect a my fb3 .
In both the pc I have already logged on once my FB3, only that I use a PC to create the cue, and the other I transfer only the perfect cue, a PC that I use only for the laser show, and that has only QuickShow installed as a program.
My problem is that I can not transfer the cue from one PC to another, I saved the workspace, and open it,when im export a cue,it save but reverses right with the left ... as you can?:confused: :confused: :confused:
I have the necessity of a cue but if im want modify it in the my show,is possible
Sorry for my bad english.

I have 2 pc,one only for my laser,and another with inside all my programm,internet etc etc,in the second im make all my project.
Now im make an good work for one event,and now in want transfert only my cue perfect in a "laser pc" (only two pc i have connect a my fb3 .
In both the pc I have already logged on once my FB3, only that I use a PC to create the cue, and the other I transfer only the perfect cue, a PC that I use only for the laser show, and that has only QuickShow installed as a program.
My problem is that I can not transfer the cue from one PC to another, I saved the workspace, and open it,when im export a cue,it save but reverses right with the left ... as you can?:confused: :confused: :confused:
I have the necessity of a cue but if im want modify it in the my show,is possible
Sorry for my bad english.

Projection zones are saved with workspaces, not individual cues. If the cue appears flipped then you have not set up your projection zones correctly on your 2nd PC. To flip left-right you can go to Settings/Projector Settings and tick the box "Invert X". That should fix your issue.

Back