Turning Multiple Cues into an Animation

bigjohn

I used Quick Trace to trace several frames of an animation. After that I placed each frame in an individual cue. Is there an easy way to merge these cues into a single animation?

I used the Quick Timeline feature to create a "show", but I lose the ability to do Quick FX or change the zone of the animation, now technically a show, to Zone 8 for atmospherics.

While they are all playing in the preview window just grab and drag that window down to a cue to create a 'capture' cue

Thanks for the response. :)

It's actually done that already, but the cue is now a "show" instead of a regular animation with different frames. Looking to keep the object types consistent.

You will need to get each "trace" into the frame editor which might be tricky to do. It is possible but you will need to do some copy and pasting; or you can save each "cue" you created, then open each saved frame in the frame editor.

No matter how you get them into the frame editor that is where you will stack them to make an animation. If you right click on an existing animation (graphic) and choose "edit/animation" you will see how they get put together.

Back