Update soon?

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer 2000' started by Gumby, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Gumby

Gumby Member

I saw in the Laserist that the new update is to be on the website...and unless I'm blind (which would not be good being a laserist) I have not seen it, just wondering on a ETA. [​IMG]

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Any day now... Keep an eye on the front page of our site for the yellow "New" tag.

Bill

3. Peter

Peter Member

any news on this? we have a big show in 15 days time, and need some time to play around with this first!

4. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

Hello Peter,

3.50 is ready and we have install CDs made up. I also made up the "web updates" as well, but did not have time to get them onto the Pangolin server before we left for Rimini.

I thank everyone for the patience. This is going to be a great update with three new shows (two of which are top award winners and the third should have been a top award winner as well). The main software has a host of new features, plus LivePRO has hundreds of new features and a brand new workspace from master Live performer Glenn Turner.

Anyone interested in the update before we get it onto the server can contact me directly and I will see what I can do about getting it into your hands.

Bill