Using Audio From Timeline to control effect parameters

Garrett_502

I'm wondering if there's a simple way to use the audio from my timeline to control the effect parameters. Obviously, Beyond allows the use of audio input, but it's mostly geared towards "live" functionality with external audio. I'm sure I can probably find some kind of software that will allow me to re-route the audio, or even plug my computer output audio back in to my input audio, but I haven't tried yet. Just wondering if anyone has done this?

Hi Garrett,

Right now there is no way to capture the timeline audio inside BEYOND and redirect to real time audio analyzer without "tricks". You correctly came to idea of cable between in and out, or some sort of loopback driver. Yes, you have a correct question, but right now we do not have a technical ability to connect these parts together. As soon as it will become possible, we will do it.

Best Regards,
Alexey

Hi! Once again I meet at the forum this issue and can't figure out what the problem is. Whether I do not correctly understand the essence of the question, whether my computer is not correct. There are no cables (no software, no wires) – and it works through the standard stereo mix. See video

Hi Igor,

Yes, you are right. But it depends, depends on Windows, depends on chipset. If your Windows allow to record mixer output (guys, search for "windows 7 record mixer output"), then great, you can record everything what goes to the output, no problem. I used it at XP days. Currently I am not so lucky...

Anyway, yes, you are right, it is possible of to record the mixer output.

Alexey

Back