Video Tutorials for BEYOND 3D

Pangolin

Staff member
Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that we've created a series of tutorial videos covering the basics of BEYOND 3D. You can find them here:

Chapter 1: The fundamentals
Chapter 2: The look on the laser
Chapter 3: Simple solid objects
Chapter 4: Animating objects and properties
Chapter 5: Curves and Splines
Chapter 6: Lathe and Extrude objects
Chapter 7: Putting it all together
Chapter 8: Saving 3D files

As you will be able to see, BEYOND 3D is really pretty deep. The collection of tutorials is over an hour and a half, and it barely scratches the surface. It does not get into the animation editor itself, lights, shading, shadows, textures, creating your own 3D objects, importing from others, etc. But it should give a good foundation, and I think once the foundation is in place, you can successfully explore the other features.

As time permits, we'll produce another series of videos about the advanced topics touched on above.

By the way, BEYOND 3D is similar to Cinema 4D in many respects, and you might also check out the "Creative Cow Maxon Cinema 4D Podcast" available at the iTunes store. The most interesting ones will be the Cinema 4D Bootcamps with four topics: Interface, Animation, Modeling, and Texturing.

Best regards,

William Benner

Cinema 4

Hi William
Cinema4D doesn't convert to fbx and beyond only imports FBX. Do you have a Plugin I don't know about?
Let me know cheers mate

Back