Vst

aricha

Hi
can anybody help me with that?
as soon as i open VST i get this message - which is fine - that is the scanner that i want to work with
please attachment 1
than i get that massage
please see attachment 2
why is that?
another issue the laser projector will not project anything when i have the other scanners offline
only after i delete the scanners that are offline the laser projector is working fine
but i also get the seconed message - "the working scanner is incorrect"

what can i do?

thank you
Aricha
www.showdesign.co.il

Attachments

• assing scanner copy.jpg
    assing scanner copy.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 22
  • working scanner copy.jpg
    working scanner copy.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 16
I think you should be able to remove the checks from the check boxes next to the offline QM2000s when you get the "Assign Scanner Numbers..." pop up. This will tell LD2000 to expect only the one board to be available during your current programming session. It will pop up each time you open LD2000, Showtime, VST, ect. until you delete them from that menu and choose "Save and Continue". I also think this will clear the other error message.

Let me know if this does not work.

The problem could be caused by something called "virtualization" which happens in Windows VISTA and Windows 7. We really hate this, and it is part of the "men in black" that started with Windows VISTA and continues to this day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqZ8AqmLPY

The "men in black" are getting meaner and meaner with each newer version of Windows operating system. It is complex to solve the virtualization problem -- more complex than we will discuss in the forum.

Please contact us directly by email and we will give you a sequence of steps to follow to try to overcome the virtualization problem.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back