VST2002 Update Problem ?

Hi everyone,

I did the automatic update within LD2000, I was in the middle of downloading VST2002, when my system completely locked up and I had to reboot.

VST2002 did not finish updating, I cannot do the auto update since it tells me I'm running the latest version of LD2000. Is there a way to just get VST2002 ?

Thanks,
Albie

Actually, there is a much less invasive method of repeating an update. You will find that we offer a "Standard update" and an "automatic web update".

The automatic web update happens when you choose "Update LD2000 from the Internet" link on your start menu. However, you can always go to our download section and download the "Standard update" which is a 17MB file that contains an EXE file. If you run this manually, it will update your system including all relevant files.

William Benner

Thanks for your replies everyone.

Bill, I didn't know what the standard update was, so I just used the automatic update.

I got it all figure out know. =)

Now my only problem, is this conflict that I'm having with my WinTV card. It says something about it conflicting with Memory. Beats me at this point! LOL

Albie =)
:N

How about if you try the new Lasershow Video (VST2002) version 3.10 which is now on our site in the Downloads section. If it still gives you trouble, go to a command prompt and enter VST2002.EXE -LOG. This will generate a log file that will help us to determine what is going on. Send us the log file via email and we will take a look at it.

Bill

Back