Want to buy Laser FX: Light Show Handbook

weartronics

Hi laserists,

I would like to buy a copy of Laser FX: Light Show Handbook. I found it for sale for $80 on the authors web site at www.laserfx.com, but I sent many emails requesting to buy it and received no reply! If you have a copy that you would like to sell, please contact me!

Kind regards,

Nic

Hi Nic,

The author is quite busy these days...

The book you refer to is quite good, but a bit outdated. I had one of the very first copies, which had a personal inscription and thank you note from the author. I loaned it to someone and it has not returned to my shelf. What's worst, I have forgotten to whom I loaned it...

I would say, just keep on trying. And if you have sent the email in HTML format, please try to use a "Plain Text" format. It could be that an HTML email would be caught in a spam filter. That is certainly the case with emails coming to me...

Best regards,

William Benner

Hi William,

Thanks for the info! I have sent three or four emails over a period of several months, and I have tried sending from a couple of different email accounts all in plain text format. I have also tried calling the phone number listed on the site (with the appropriate international dialling codes of course) but I receive a recorded message telling me the number is not in service.

So I'm not sure what more I can do. If anybody is able to contact the author, please let me know!

Kind regards,

Nic

The author has just contacted me to apologise for the delay and to let me know that he is about to organise another reprinting of the book. Great news! Nic

Good news indeed! Maybe I can get another one with an inscription, since I seem to have lost mine...

Back