Welcome to our new forum!!

Pangolin

Staff member
Hello all,

Welcome to our new discussion forum!! This is something that Hayden has been working on for a while and we finally have it up and running.

As you can plainly see, it uses a format that is more standard among modern message boards. I hope that you will enjoy viewing and making posts.

There is one major difference between this forum and our last one. With our last forum, anyone could post but this one requires you to register if you want to post a comment. However, anyone can read the postings whether or not they are registered.

Feel free to make suggestions for improvements to this message forum, or to the general LD2000 software package.

Best regards,

William Benner
President, Pangolin Laser Systems

Great Work Hayden! This is very Pro looking. Too bad we only get 8 Graemlins per post. We could do the Banana Dance a.k.a. Hampster dance!

:N :N :N :N :N :N :N :N

I love that dancing Banana!

Cory

Way to go Hayden!
I hope that the laserist list will be like this soon, so that they all can use smiley`s and understand each other more how they express their posting.And it is not as seen as a attack in some cases :)

I second that! I got 16 years into this profession. I would hope that I am aleast a senior if not a Master!

Cory

As far as I know, it depends on the total number of posts you sent to the forum.

So try sending tons of "Test" messages to the forum and tell me how many posts you needed to reach a higher level ... (I am just kidding).

Dieter Burkard

hey guys...

the member status is increased by the number of posts... 20 to hit senior, 100 to hit master and like 500 to hit king
icon_smile_king.gif
:N

Hi all,

What if we change the terminology from "junior laserist" to something like "infrequent contributor" or "infrequent poster"?

Bill

Well Bill I think junior laserist is fine, It is a title that I want to get rid of as soon as possible. :D

OK, by popular (and privately posted) demand, we changed "Junior Laserist" to just "Laserist". I had thought of much bigger and more cumbersome words and Hayden suggested the word "Laserist" which I think is quite good. The other ones such as "Senior Laserist", "Master Laserist" and "King of all laserists" are still active!!

Bill

Back