Windows 10 compatibility

avgrafyx

Hi,

Apologies for what are probably very naive questions, I am a new user, and ran initial tests with a Windows 7 desktop, but have just bought a new laptop and wonder, before I try to install, whether Quickshow 2.5 and the FB3QS drivers are compatible with Windows 10? Couldn't see any specific list of OS compatibility in the product manual or on the box.

Also, I see updates to the Quickshow software have since become available - are these free or payable updates, please? I bought the product from a dealer ('UKDJ').

Many thanks for your help and patience with very basic questions.

You can download the latest version. Updates of QuickShow are free for life (time of the product) .. If you have our hardware you can upgrade to QuickShow 4 right now by just downloading the latest full version of our webpage. And just for the record, Yes, QuickShow is Windows 10 compatible.

Last edited:
Many thanks, Bob!

I'm currently checking with Pangolin Support to make sure the product is genuine, since it was only purchased from a UK dealer in March this year, but I noticed the software is v 2.5 - so it made me a bit suspicious when I read the notice on the forum about counterfeit products. The FB3QS looks like the real thing, it seems to have the right USB connector with the groove at the bottom centre (but I'm still checking the serial number with Support just to be really certain). Assuming it proves all OK, I'll download the update soon.

Thanks for your help and for creating excellent software!

It's an old thread but I can tell you that Quickshow 2.5 and the FB3QS drivers are indeed compatible with Windows 10. I have used them on my own Windows 10 machine without any issues. As for the updates, they are free for all registered users, so if you have already registered your product with UKDJ, you should be able to download and install the latest updates for free. Just head to the Quickshow website and check for updates there. Let me know if you have any other questions, happy to help! Oh, and by the way, if you ever need to buy a new Windows 10 product key, you should check out Windows 10 product key Reddit, it's a great resource for finding affordable keys.

Back