Windows XP update...

zsolt

hello, im having trouble updating the LD2000 software, i recently installed windows XP and it won't allow me to run the programs. Any information would be greatly appereciated...I installed all the updates from the website but they didn't seem to work...

:confused:

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles, but can you be more specific as to how it is "not working"?

Also, can you tell me what version of the software you installed first (i.e. what CD ROM did you use before doing the web updates)? It might be worthwhile to get a new install CD.

We have many users who are using XP (including myself and Hugo). XP really should work fine with no problems. I like XP better than any OS up to this point.

William Benner

Hello,

I am using XP on my notebook to run LD2000 Pro / Max Converter and have had no trouble with it ever.

Patrick

thanks for the info. Im gonna mess around with the software/OS's for a bit and see if i can figure it out. If not ill be more specific. Thank you again. At least i know it works with XP.

we use XP on our systems, and it does work fine, although installing the driver for the card can be a bit of a bugger. If the programs will not load, i suggest you go into add and remove hardware in the control pannel, and check that the QM2000 board does not have an error next to it, it may have been detected, but not installed the drivers.

Hiya,

Does anyone know if all of the plug-ins, such as VST2002, Asteroids, and AVS-Laser will work with Windows XP ? I've been under the impression that these other features only worked with win98, and it's the only reason I haven't upgraded.

=)

Albie
%)

Back