Wish list for new Timeline features.

Satchmo

When working with BPM driven Timeline cues:

Timeline divided with markers in multiples of 4 beats rather than 5 beats ( like a 4 beat bar ) or at least the choice to.

Beat division markers in 1/4, 1/8 divisions of a beat rather than 1/10 beat markers - and also snap /quantize when set strong to 1/4 or 1/8 rather than 1/5 or 1/10 depending on zoom level,

( I work mainly with 4/4 electronic musical and the base 10 decimal centricness of the timeline is a challenge .

A simple rewind button - I know there are set point markers but a simple rewind button would be handy.

Some easy way to copy and drag cue segments in the timeline. - in a typical midi sequencer you would hit CTRL key then click highlight the event and drag along and a copy of the event would be attached to the mouse pointer and you could drop the copy further on . As it is I have remember what page I got a cue from and go there before I can drop a repeating cue back on - this gets really tiresome if you are chopping a cue event in and out of the timeline .

Quick delete of an event - click highlight of event and hit delete key - without having to go through some dialogue boxes.

Being able to drag events between Tracks - at the moment you are committed to a Track once you drop it in.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
Back