wysiwyg

[QUOTE = "Bob @ Pangolin, post: 33982, member: 1"] Вы пробовали "включить визуализацию через внешнее ПО" в меню просмотра? [/ QUOTE]
Я тоже не могу этого сделать. и да, визуализация через внешнее ПО включена. Все делал по инструкции на ютубе .. (

In BEYOND 5, visualizer is enabled. You might need to disable "include beambrush data" in settings >> configuration >> network.
Also make sure you have chosen the right network card for data transmission on the same panel.

There is a feeling that the render option shouldn't be grayed out, am I right?

Attachments

• network settings.png
    network settings.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 6
In BEYOND 5, visualizer is enabled. You might need to disable "include beambrush data" in settings >> configuration >> network.
Also make sure you have chosen the right network card for data transmission on the same panel.
There is a feeling that the visualization parameter should be available, am I right?

[QUOTE = "Bob @ Pangolin, post: 37824, member: 1"] Это BEYOND 5 или более ранняя версия? [/ QUOTE]
Beyond 4.0, 1309

Ahh okay.. BEYOND 4 still required an additional license for this purpose. We removed that limitation in version 5. The fastest way to resolve your problem is to update to version 5.

Ahh okay.. BEYOND 4 still required an additional license for this purpose. We removed that limitation in version 5. The fastest way to resolve your problem is to update to version 5.
But I just have an additional license .. How can I use external software for visualization in my version of the program?:)

Back