wysiwyg

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer BEYOND' started by Rafa Moya, May 9, 2020.

1. Rafa Moya

Rafa Moya New Member

I urgently need to connect wysiwyg 44 with pangolin beyond and I am not able, can someone help me?

2. Bob@Pangolin

Bob@Pangolin Staff Member

Have you tried to "enable visualisation through external software" in the view menu?

3. Frol

Frol Active Member

[QUOTE = "Bob @ Pangolin, post: 33982, member: 1"] Вы пробовали "включить визуализацию через внешнее ПО" в меню просмотра? [/ QUOTE]
    Я тоже не могу этого сделать. и да, визуализация через внешнее ПО включена. Все делал по инструкции на ютубе .. (

4. Bob@Pangolin

In BEYOND 5, visualizer is enabled. You might need to disable "include beambrush data" in settings >> configuration >> network.
    Also make sure you have chosen the right network card for data transmission on the same panel.

Frol likes this.
  5. Frol

Frol Active Member

There is a feeling that the render option shouldn't be grayed out, am I right?

Attached Files:

6. Frol

Frol Active Member

There is a feeling that the visualization parameter should be available, am I right?

7. Bob@Pangolin

Is this BEYOND 5 or an earlier version?

8. Frol

Frol Active Member

[QUOTE = "Bob @ Pangolin, post: 37824, member: 1"] Это BEYOND 5 или более ранняя версия? [/ QUOTE]
    Beyond 4.0, 1309

9. Bob@Pangolin

Ahh okay.. BEYOND 4 still required an additional license for this purpose. We removed that limitation in version 5. The fastest way to resolve your problem is to update to version 5.

10. Frol

Frol Active Member

But I just have an additional license .. How can I use external software for visualization in my version of the program?:)

11. Igor Strakhov

Igor Strakhov Staff Member

Hi, Frol!
    Just update to the new version :)