Y2k14 Bug?!

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer BEYOND' started by sdeller, Jan 2, 2014.

1. sdeller

sdeller Member

Fellow laserists,

Was it just me who stopped working at midnight on NYE? All PC equipment needed the time changed back to 2013 followed by a restart before Pangolin Beyond was able to run again. Lucky it wasn't a commercial show ;-)

Running Windows7 + Beyond build 548

Please see error message below. Beyond still wont start even as we speak - its the 2/01 here now and the date on the PC must be changed before beyond will run..

Attached Files:

2. sdeller

sdeller Member

..answering my own thread I discovered there was a newer build available (603) and this build works just swell...

3. Astatic

Astatic Member

No, on Pl there are more users with the 2013 limit.
    It seems to be a 5.48 version problem, the 5.80 works.

4. Aaron@Pangolin

[email protected] Staff Member

Hey Guys; thank you for the report. :eek: I am surprised someone fron PL didn't call me... (buffo this means you) :p I had two emails this morning with the same thing. I was able to reproduce is in build 552 and installing 588 cleared it up. :cool:

Please go to our updates page and request the latest build 603, http://www.pangolin.com/UpdateFiles.htm and you should be golden.

5. ljmarkbrayan

ljmarkbrayan New Member

very serious problem here in Brazil

very serious problem here in Brazil is also giving many complications,
    I could not hold my event with 4 machines because of this error the pangolin.
    how do I solve this problem pangolin? I am very disappointed with the pangolin

6. Aaron@Pangolin

[email protected] Staff Member

All you need to do is to go to our website and request the updated installer and it will clear this problem.