Zone Routing via preview window

jasperhampton

I have mapped shortcuts on the number keypad via the preview window (right click on preview output window & save selection etc)..

1 = middle projector
2 = satellite (outside) projectors
3 = All 3 projectors

Last night I was working in toggle mode, if I selected 3 and hit a cue, all three projectors would play, then if I selected 1, and hit another cue the middle one would change leaving the outside the same, then if selected 2 and hit another cue, the 2 outside ones would change leaving the middle one the same.

then out of nowhere this changed and I don't remember changing any settings. Now if I press 2 and hit a cue, the outer one would change cue but the middle one would cut out.

This has got the better of me and I can't figure it out, this is a lot easier for me than using multi cue and having to remember what cues to turn off, in toggle mode it was more automatic and easier.

Any help please would be much appreciated...

Hey Jasper, What you are trying should work as long as you have right clicked on the "One Cue" button and set it to Cue per Projectin Zone". I am testing this myself as I type this and it is working how you described to me on the phone a few moments ago.

Hey Jasper, What you are trying should work as long as you have right clicked on the "One Cue" button and set it to Cue per Projectin Zone". I am testing this myself as I type this and it is working how you described to me on the phone a few moments ago.

Thanks for the support Aaron, very much appreciated. I just emailed you. This still doesn't work for me as the unselected zone goes black when the new cue for the selected zones is initiated. That said your initial advice (see below) on the phone is working for me. So thanks for saving me the time to work this out as I'm under pressure.

(right click on multi cue and select "2 per grid)

Back