Universe Inverting X

Jake

Am I being completely stupid or does the beyond universe not port the inverted X setting I have for one of my zones. I have currently got an "Invert X" button for the zone as folllows ;

Code:
OnClick:
// put your code below
controlzone 1
SizeX -100
exit

But it seems a bit tedious for every time I open the universe. and inverting the universe zone in turn then negates my invert on the output / preview window. Surely I'm doing something wrong here!

If i understand you correctly, you change the sizex of a running zone, and it turns inside the preview.

This is as designed. Universe is written for active commands during a show. To make effects.

If you want to invert the zone you will need to do that in zone settings or projector settings. Thats where you need to setup the inversion ..

Thanks for getting back to me Bob. Yes you are right, but my problem is that my projection zone and preview next to timeline is already inverted. My problem is achieving a global invert as it doesn't translate the projection zone setting initially into the universe. So the preview will be inverted as seen in the first picture.
f6mgXF

Once inverted with a command in the universe it now translates to the other preview but cannot have them both inverted as seen in picture two. I was wondering if there was an initial setting for the universe that I need to set.
fwcuma

Thanks a lot for your time.
Jake

Back