Missing features from LD2000 v5.03b

Optrix

Hi Pangolin Support

I'm brand new to laser programing and my boss has handed me the responsibility of programing our future shows on his new Pangolin system. Woohoo!!! :)

I can see we have version 5.03b of Lasershow Designer 2000 and the rest of the Basic pack.

I started working through the tutorial videos and have noticed some features are missing. They are listed in the help file but not available on the pull down menu where they should be. I re-installed everything however to no effect. Have they been removed from my version of LD2000 or is something wrong? Please advise. :confused:

FEATURES MISSING:

**FILE EDIT VIEW... WINDOW**
SFX menu:
-
Make raster frame...
-
Animate/morph...
Write out effects...
-
Filter (soften) lines...
Smooth colors
-
Mirror
-
Mark anchor points
Extrude...

**FRAME EDIT WINDOW**
Transform menu:

Numeric resize, rotate, move
-
Flatten axis
Stretch into line
-
Wrap onto cube
Wrap onto sphere etc.
Map onto 2D shape

I could be wrong as i don;t have it in front of me, but aren;t these the features you get depending on what you set your expertise view at?

Hi Pangolin Support

I'm brand new to laser programing and my boss has handed me the responsibility of programing our future shows on his new Pangolin system. Woohoo!!! :)

I can see we have version 5.03b of Lasershow Designer 2000 and the rest of the Basic pack.

I started working through the tutorial videos and have noticed some features are missing. They are listed in the help file but not available on the pull down menu where they should be. I re-installed everything however to no effect. Have they been removed from my version of LD2000 or is something wrong? Please advise. :confused:

FEATURES MISSING:

**FILE EDIT VIEW... WINDOW**
SFX menu:
-
Make raster frame...
-
Animate/morph...
Write out effects...
-
Filter (soften) lines...
Smooth colors
-