Beam attenuation map problem

I have notice this. When I goes in Projector settings, beam attenuation map and I want to reduce at 20% of power, automaticly Qs grow up to 60%!!!
I have a very powerfull lasers (>10 watts) so for me it's very important to reduce power because when I do a people scanning would be danger for them!!!
In set up wizzard I set expert, rgb, analog!
I must set in some menu something for have a major reduction?

Please help me.

Strange, my side this works well, this is what version?

The last verion download directly from this site...
I gfo on beam attenuation i select the zone and then i click on 20% and click ok
But if U open again projector zone setting in first general page U read attenuation map 60%...

Pehraphs I have to select somenthing in set up?

I use BAMs frequently and have not seen the problem you are experiencing before.

]Are you saving these settings as the "Default" or in a show specific zone file in the projection zone settings? If you set a BAM but do not save it and then close LD2000 or Showtime it will revert to what is set as Default in the LD2000.ini file the next time you open LD2000 or Showtime.

Can you advise which LD2000 version you have specifically? I think 5.03 is on our site but some people are using 5.21 and we are getting ready to release 5.5.

I use BAMs frequently and have not seen the problem you are experiencing before.

]Are you saving these settings as the "Default" or in a show specific zone file in the projection zone settings? If you set a BAM but do not save it and then close LD2000 or Showtime it will revert to what is set as Default in the LD2000.ini file the next time you open LD2000 or Showtime.

Can you advise which LD2000 version you have specifically? I think 5.03 is on our site but some people are using 5.21 and we are getting ready to release 5.5.

Aaron if I write in Quickshow forum section it's because I have QS software :)

Aaron if I write in Quickshow forum section it's because I have QS software :)

Oops; my bad. I am much more experienced in LD2000 so I tend to think in LD2000 terms; I didn't even think about what sub-forum this was in. :eek:

I am working to reproduce your problem on my work computer and cannot. If I set a BAM in zone 1 for 20% it stays that way even after closing QuickShow down and restarting. Can you take a screen shot or small video of this occuring and also advise what version/build of QuickShow you are using?

Last edited:
Back