Enntec Open?

any plans to include Artnet-Support? That would make things much easier in many cases as most DMX desks and software outputs Artnet by now... no need for the external cabling...

any plans to include Artnet-Support? That would make things much easier in many cases as most DMX desks and software outputs Artnet by now... no need for the external cabling...

I know BEYOND will work with Artnet... or has Artnet support but I do not think QuickShow will. I'll have to research the questions in your other thread. ;)

I know Beyond does have it and I will definitely buy it, but as I am planning to buy a bunch of FB3s, the functionality of QS2 is also of interest ;-)

I know Beyond does have it and I will definitely buy it, but as I am planning to buy a bunch of FB3s, the functionality of QS2 is also of interest ;-)

If you have Beyond, you'll have everything QS2 does, and MUCH more -
including simultaneous support for multiple FB3's and/or QM2K'S!! :D

Enttec Pro

It is my understanding that QS will only work with the ENTTEC DMX USB Pro controller unit.

Well...I got me an Enttec Pro and it works with my QS perfectly. I run a couple Chauvet LED Pinspot 360s using dmx via QS at the same time using QS to run my Reke500RGB. Not pushing the system a lot at this time...If I expand my dmx usage...I'll probably add an independent controller board and use QS only for the laser. But it Does work! Thanks Pangolin!:cool:

Well.. did you try to place an dmx event under an cue?

Then you can drag the cue on the timeline for usage while running a show.

If you have Beyond, you'll have everything QS2 does, and MUCH more -
including simultaneous support for multiple FB3's and/or QM2K'S!! :D

yes, but with multiple FB3s it might happen that you do 2 shows at the same time or rent out the beyond system and are stuck with QS2 for a another simple show during that time...

Back