Can't start ld2000

ArtLasers

Hello! I installed ld2000 to notebook with win7 x86, but when I start it, I get -1003 error. Qm2000.net
I think that problem is with new hardware of notebook.
I think that notebook have another protocol to initiate PCI PCB's.
Can you halp me to configure my ld2000 to start without initiate pci and init only NET interface?

That is one of the errors that indicate LD2000 cannot find a connected QM2000. Can you advise if your IP settings are correct (192.168.1.xxx)?

Your problem likely is in your network configuration.
Are the network addresses setup correctly?

I have another PC with ld2000 and ld2000network enabled in my network. it IP is 192.168.0.4. From another Win7PC I connect without problem.
I find some idea:
I've had somewhat of an epic battle recently getting LD2K working under Windows 7 64bit recently, but it would seem that my biggest issues was a hardware one. PCI bus not playing well. Anywho, It works now and I tried a ton of things in the meantime and might be able to help you out here Pelosh.

From the top, after you install the software, does the software fail out with an error code, what is that code?(In my case it was -1003). Is the card visible in DevMan *even* if it is showing up as the default "PCI Digital Signal Acquisition Controller" ?

In C:\Windows\LD2000.ini - Does it start out as listed below:
Replace X's with the relevant info as needed

;For more information on these items,
;see the LD2OOO Help file.
;Search for the 'LD2000.INI settings' topic

[QM2000]
Number of boards=X
Scanner1Location=LOCAL
Scanner1SerialNumber=XXXX
Scanner1Enabled=X

[File preload]On line 14, CommWindowAtStartup=0, I switched this to 1 and it helped out immensely to see if the system was even attempting to talk to the card or not.When running the program If you don't see anything other than "InitialQMCheck" in the window, that says a lot and leads toward a hardware configuration issue.

I ended up finding my solution in the computers BIOS by resetting ESCD Data and changing the IRQ mapping to manual.

Unless the card is fried, I'm sure we can figure it out.
And I see "InitialQMCheck"

Same issue -resolved... : )

What version of the Pangolin software are you running?

I recently experienced the same issue after installing my LD2000 suite on Windows 7 64-bit, using my original Pangolin disk set.

Once I downloaded and installed the latest version of the LD2000 software update from the Pangolin web site, eveything worked fine! :)

I can't call. My English is bad for call. Can I communicate with you via Skype messages,ICQ,WhatsApp?

We don't have to communicate much on the call, I just want you to call so I can tell you what to do when I run the application to remote into your computer. I prefer the phone so we are not using any bandwidth that may be needed by the remote application.

Back