My QS wish list.

whiteg

My QS wish.

Why can not chooses all zones in QS Text and QS shape and QS Trace? Why only Scanner 1,2,3.....
I would like to make I can choose all zones (Graphics, atmospheric...etc). I request the Pangolin team to allow permit all zones choices.
Thank you.

Attachments

• QS.jpg
    QS.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
What build are you using? When I test this I can send it to many zones (at least 8 or 10).

Your screen shot shows you are using DEMO projectors; you may need hardware attached to get options for other zones.

Last edited:
The picture I downloaded the internet, not my QS print screen image.

I'm sorry, I was careless. I test in offline mode my QS. I connected the FB3 is all zone is work now. I'm happy. :)
What build are you using? When I test this I can send it to many zones (at least 8 or 10).

Your screen shot shows you are using DEMO projectors; you may need hardware attached to get options for other zones.

Last edited:
my wish

If I could make one simple wish for future things in QS, It would be that I can simply mix my workspace pages.. Copy 1 page, past it in another workspace. Now I have to copy cue by cue. Or loose a page to make another..

So if I make 1 great page with text, and 1 with graphics, and a workspace with all the rest, I'll be able to choose what extra page I want to add from the other workspace.. Keeping in mind that the number of pages is limitated.

Regards,
Gijs

Event positions expansion of settings.

Event positions expansion of settings.
I would like the next version would be everywhere input box into which I can add the values in the event position menu. similar than position menu. Now the difficult to good position.
Thank you,

Attachments

• positions expansion.jpg
    positions expansion.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 9
Back