Kinect and Beyond

We tried this and from what I understand the problem is the way Microsoft changed the SDK; we cannot get one of the newer units to work. This may change in the future, but for right now, the new ones will not respond to BEYOND.

So i'm confused.. Is there or is there not a working kinect system in Beyond at the current time? The thread a few days ago said it's not available to the public yet? Is there a Beta version you guys are giving out?

We tried this and from what I understand the problem is the way Microsoft changed the SDK; we cannot get one of the newer units to work. This may change in the future, but for right now, the new ones will not respond to BEYOND.

I will get one of the new models and have a go we had it working on a system we did for a different program but we used 2 kinects for body and a web for face to track a person for animation software we just adjusted changed our code to read the new sdk the new kinects have much more accurate tracking and also wont matter if more than one person in shot it will hold the first person as long as they stay in shot (this can be done with 360 model but tricky)

hello you it's integrated version download Beyond ??

most people are not this version of Kinect interface news
have 2 interface former Version
and I have no intention to buy the latest Kinect interface

best regards,
philippe

Back