APC40 midi bugs

dvheerde

A view litle bugs on the Midi Controller APC40 template version 3.3

- Buttons: reset Rotation, reset Angle and reset Size are not lighting up by pressing on it.

- Set the Rotation x,y or z on the APC40 to a postion. By pressing the reset Angle button, the leds of the Rotation change.

- Set the Angle x,y or z on the APC40 to a postition. By pressing the reset Rotation button, the leds of the Angle change.

- Reset of the Rotation on the APC40 don't work good. The cue stops but don't return to the zero (start) position. When you give a reset in the programme, it works correctly, stops and go to the zero (start) position.

- Sometimes after starting up Beyond with the APC40 connected, i must give a blackout, other wise the APC40 don't work good / responce. !?

Regards

D. v Heerde
Netherlands

A view litle bugs on the Midi Controller APC40 template version 3.3

- Buttons: reset Rotation, reset Angle and reset Size are not lighting up by pressing on it.

This is not a bug.

- Set the Rotation x,y or z on the APC40 to a postion. By pressing the reset Angle button, the leds of the Rotation change.

- Set the Angle x,y or z on the APC40 to a postition. By pressing the reset Rotation button, the leds of the Angle change.

Ill check the lights again, I thought I did it correctly.

- Reset of the Rotation on the APC40 don't work good. The cue stops but don't return to the zero (start) position. When you give a reset in the programme, it works correctly, stops and go to the zero (start) position.

This is as designed, reset rotation resets the live control space, not an individual cue.

- Sometimes after starting up Beyond with the APC40 connected, i must give a blackout, other wise the APC40 don't work good / responce. !?

It could be that your running some other scripts. This can cause strange behavior. Thats why i state that you need to start laser output on the APC40 console it self.

Then all scripts are initialized.

Also, in the configuration menu you can select how Beyond responds on Blackout, it might make sense to take a look there.

Reset rotation midi code

Hello Bob,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I understand thats the rotation is designed how its works.
but can you tell me the how i must change the midi code for change the reset rotation Button that the cue will be return to the (start) zero position.
What i would is the same as i klick on the "reset rotatie" on screen under the x,y,z

Regards

D. van Heerde

Back