linear transformation/movement?

meeble

Hi,

So, when I animate in B3D, movement/transformations have an acceleration/physics added by default. Is there a way to disable this so my movements are fully linear - i.e. no acceleration curve?

thanks

I've gone into the animation editor, and made the rotation transformation line linear - but there is still a slight ramp-up at the beginning of the animation and ramp-down at the end. Not sure how to make the speed completely linear.

In the animation editor - is there a way to make the line 100% straight - i.e. remove the bezier curves?

Can you send me a few screen shots of how you are setting this up so I can try to reproduce it? Maybe a short unlisted youtube video of what you are seeing too if possible. :eek:

I've gone into the animation editor, and made the rotation transformation line linear - but there is still a slight ramp-up at the beginning of the animation and ramp-down at the end. Not sure how to make the speed completely linear.

In the animation editor - is there a way to make the line 100% straight - i.e. remove the bezier curves?

You must go in the "Curve Editor" and switch from "Bezier" to "Linear"

best regards

Siegi

Back