Midi to trigger one page only

bnvisuals

Hi, I'm trying to have a series of midinotes trigger one page of my setup only. On this page standard trigger-mode should be Flash.

I think I managed to do this once before but have lost/forgotten the actual pangoscript.

Can someone help?

yes, but that is the problem. Two of us are going to work onn the same document. Me on all pages, and the other guy on just one page

We're trying to send an arpeggio from ableton to trigger different media. It seems hard to map straight on/off messages.

Go to Settings - MIDI Settings - Device Settings
Once you selected your device you click - configure
In that window go to the - Option tab
At the middle of that window you will see A bar - Select the page depending on channel number
You can also change the order of the pages simply by dragging the page up

Look at the link : it is a project I did for a festival - first half of the video Cubase is running the music and MIDI channels
of the piano bass and drums each instrument have its own MIDI channel that goes to a different page in Beyond.
Second half of the video keyboard is used for triggering cues in live through another MIDI device with it own MIDI settings in Beyond.
Both devices can work together.

I guess, arpeggio is a sequence of notes. You should do a setup with single notes.

Back