Network of users for trading shows?

Hi all,
We are just about ready to go on this.........
William Benner
Woohoo !!
10 months from the start of this thread and only 4 months from Bill stating that they are almost ready to go.
Surely that means that this will become a reality sometime before the end of 2009.
And Bill has a pop at the ILDA commitee for their speed of progress ......... :rolleyes:

Come on Bill, plenty of time to get this up and running before Oud-Poelgeest.

Yes, well, this kind of thing has taken a secondary priority when compared with our day-to-day operations, working on new products, and shipping orders to paying customers :).

We had a guy actually write the software for the portal. This part is substantially finished. We also have I think well over 20 shows to start off this "network". So this is all good news. We just need to find time to put it all together. Time is not something that any of us on the Pangolin staff has much...

If there are people who want to volunteer to help with this cause, that would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me by email using our contact form.

Bill

No the project has not died and hopefully is nearly completed. If you go to www.pangolinshows.com, that's where the portal will be. The software isn't 100% functional yet, but is on it's way...

(Don't try registering because although it looks like it works, it is not turned on yet.)

I'm feeling really dumb,

I have Quickshow but can't find my serial number to register and log into http://www.pangolinshows.com/registration.html

also, Total side topic is there a place for us to register our product for warranty support? I can't seem to find anything on the site but have net fully read the user manual so maybe it talks about it there.

Cheers

You can register using our on-line registration form which is also found from the front page of our web site:
http://www.pangolin.com/registration.php

The serial number is on the bottom of your FB3, on a silver label. Also the serial number is shown on the status bar of QuickShow. It will be a 4 digit number.

When you register, we put your email address onto our mailing list, so when we send out newsletters with information about updates and such, you will receive the information.

Best regards,

William Benner

So is the Pangolinshows website active yet?

I haven't seen anything officially mentioned yet and the last comment about it was over six month ago

pangolinshows

Hello Freaks,

i have rgister but there are only mixed noop Shows.
the download says: 0 Bytes!

??

Jedi

This thread is about sharing shows it's great to see the Pangolinshows site live.

All we need now is for everyone to start posting up their own shows to make the site grow.
I see that there has already been nearly 4,000 downloads ! :eek:
That's 4,000 shows that folks wouldn't have otherwise had.

*** Kudos to the Pangolin team for making the site a reality. ***

Come on guys, let's see your shows getting uploaded !! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back