Other options for creating dmx cues

I've only found quick dmx as an option to create steps for a chase or cue. Is there another way to go about this process? Or I can create preprogrammed values for my colors in universe via pango script instead of having to use the sliders for every channel? So sort of a dmx step sequencer.

Not really. So let me explain the application .

I control moving head spots and led wash lights, via enttec pro USB and beyond universe.

I am pango scripting commands that I'll map to either an apc mini or apc40MK2. Basically the buttons will correspond to various dmx channels for those lights ( i.e. Color, dimmer effects, moving head positions, etc.)

Basically what I want to know is can I pangoscript quick dmx into the beyond universe to midi map to a controller, so that I can make a sort of step sequencer( exactly like in quick dmx by adding steps and making channel adjustments for each step) that i can map to a midi controller. I want to do this to avoid having to use the sliders or the quick dmx tab, and use pre addresses values from the buttons I map to say choose color position and dim effect for each step, then have a play button to run it back.

Back