Quick Capture rerouting

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer BEYOND' started by Arcane, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Arcane

Arcane New Member

Hi guys,

So I've hit a bit of a snag in Beyond.

Previously with QS if i liked a standard cue that i had made with layering FX, i would drag the cue from the preview window to a new cue and it would copy the new cue and i could now use that.

With Beyond, whenever i do this and try to play the new cue, it doesn't respond to any of the zones i try to set it to. I've also tried with Quick Capture with the same issue. The only way it works is if you uncheck the "prevent rerouting" option. But then this copies the cue as a shortcut though, so they are all linked to the original cue.

Is there a way to drag the current output after FX and modifications directly to a new independent cue?
    I'm sure i'm missing something simple...

Thanks!

2. Bob@Pangolin

Bob@Pangolin Staff Member

Did you try to drag and drop it from the preview?

Screenshot 2018-12-05 at 12.03.42.png

3. Arcane

Arcane New Member

Yes. But when i try to play it, it shows in cue preview but doesn't send to zone like the original cue does regardless of what zone selection i have active.

Attached Files:

4. ENOT

ENOT Software Developer Staff Member

One question. Could you please take a look into Cue Properties (location of your Capture), Destination tab. Destination listbox at left side is not empty, then clear it, and try again to use Capture. Empty Cue level destination will allow Capture to use own routing.