Quick Capture Routing Issues

Garrett_502

I saw a thread about this from December, but i'm not sure anything was resolved. I haven't made any mutli-zone cue captures in a while, but when I tried recently, I can't get it to work. The cues are not projecting to the zones i captured. It used to work on previous builds. I don't know if I'm missing something, but I've tried everything and I can't get it to work right. If i select multiple zones and capture a cue, it does not play the cue back on those zones. If I click 'show it now' in the quick capture window, the cues project to the correct zones I had routed. It's weird. I made a video to illustrate the issue. I'm certain this used to work for me.

Please check the video (5:23 to): This function is work perfectly..
No. It’s not working like this for me. This is how it’s supposed to work. You don’t have to go in and specify the zone destination after you capture it like you did in the video in the other thread. That’s what quick capture is supposed to do for you. It’s not working like that for me in 1186. I was told it’s a bug, and it’s being fixed.

Sorry, I don't know why not work good you are Beyond capture function. I just tried to show other capture solutions for you.

Back