Quickshow - Beyond - DMX Artnet

Robert_Rockit

Hello,

I've just moving onto Beyond from quickshow. I am using Sunlite to trigger DMX input over ArtNet. I have this working, however i seem to be having difficulties regarding the DMX/Artnet Script.
Is there a guide on how this feature can be programmed?
I do have some of this feature working, just to make a 10 Channel DMX board to add onto a current show - with basis speed control etc.
Issue regarding DMX 0 - 255 - and the speed saying 0 - 100, yet the control goes from 25% - 199%.

Cheers,

Rob

Quick DMX

Also, at the bottom i do not have a Quick DMX tab?

And i can't find anything to activate this page? Is this only activated when using in DMX mode not artnet?

Hi Robert,

QuickDMX tab visible when some DMX Out is activated. We may change the logic, but to show a QuickDMX tab if you cannot output DMX seems not really well balanced.

Documentation comes with recent installer. The PangoScript editor has a tab at bottom with embedded HTML file that describe PangoScript commands. In your case, I guess, you should try Live Control commands. Also, take a look at Master object in Object Tree window (Grid mode, menu tools). Regarding the speed - this is Master at Live Control tab. The Animation Speed slider has settings for Min/Max, see Configuration dialog, Live Control tab.

Best Regards,

Alexey

Back