sending effect to multiply zones but the effect is spread over the zones

love4lasers

Hi Everyone,

I am new to pangoscript so this one i have tryed to create bud think for me stil to hard to program so i hope some one can help me.

for example, i have a rainbow color effect and i can send this to difrent zones but then the zones wil all do the same. i want to have the rainbow effect beeing extended to the other zones. you spread the effect over the other zones.

hope some one can help me, thanks

Maarten

Hi,

One method is to make a zone point to a demo (null) projector, and then use the also-to feature to use other zones, set to (say) make up horizontal sections. Then an effect can be applied to it. The cue will be 'broken up' across the zones/heads (which looks interesting in of itself). You can then apply effects to this zone.

Can you share which tutorial you are referring to/what how you did it?

Sincerely, Glen/Chromatic

+1 on wanting to learn this! The latest Beyond (as of march 2019) doesn't seem to have an "Also To" option. Or is it just called something else?

The function "Also to" is in there. Requires BEYOND advanced or up. Can you post a screenshot of your BEYOND with the complete window visible and the projection zone window on top?

Back