URGENT: KEEPS RESTARTING LASER SHOW RANDOMLY

I have a laserman show using quickshow running through a fb3. I am using Windows 10. Never had a problem before like this. My show runs 5minutes with music and lasershow on same timeline, randomly some shows it will start to crackle the music and then the show will stop and the laptop will make the sound like the usb has been unplugged then the show will start fresh from the start again.
THIS IS MY JOB THIS CANNOT HAPPEN. I have new usb and ilda cables that I brought brand new 2 days ago but has not changed the problem. There is also days o plug the hardware in and it does not even recognise it then I unplug and plug again and it runs again. Never had a problem with this laptop and I have run many shows from it. Sometimes when everything is set up I touch the laser and get a small electric shock or when I touch the audio cable running to the the music system o get a small shock. But I don't think this has anything to do with it?
Thankyou

Hi, I'm 100% sure it's not counterfeit. I have used it for years and never had a problem. The firmware is 7.27 and my controller is 60531 fb3 series.
Quickshow version 3.0, build 534. But my laptop is never connected to the internet or anything else. It's only used for the laser show.

Hi Liam, For us, it is impossible to support outdated versions. We are already over 600 builds further (Build 1148 i believe). The Shock has nothing to do with it. Maybe a windows problem. But our first advice is to get the system up to date with the latest version of QuickShow.

System updated and it happened again today, music starts to crackle then program starts again from the start of the lasershow. The computer then shows laser connected again. Please help me, I need this sorted. I do 2 shows a day and at this rate every other day it has a problem, sometimes 7/8 times In one Show this happens! Is the interface old and needs replacing? Bad contact inside? How long is the warranty on the fb3?

Back