Using the Burstberry Blinder

John McDonald

So, I took the plunge and bought a laser.
After much research on a good "entry" level laser that would be high quality and well rounded my finger landed on the Burstberry. I am very pleased with my purchase and have been tinkering around in Beyond.

However I am curious about how to activate the LED blinder on the burstberry. I have my serial_mode=2 in my settings.ini file but I am having issues finding any specific options within Beyond that allow me to trigger the effects for the Blinder.

I have my Fixture Mode set to FB4 ( not FB3 ) and I am running the latest Version of Beyond 5.1

Please advise!

Hey
So, I took the plunge and bought a laser.
After much research on a good "entry" level laser that would be high quality and well rounded my finger landed on the Burstberry. I am very pleased with my purchase and have been tinkering around in Beyond.

However I am curious about how to activate the LED blinder on the burstberry. I have my serial_mode=2 in my settings.ini file but I am having issues finding any specific options within Beyond that allow me to trigger the effects for the Blinder.

I have my Fixture Mode set to FB4 ( not FB3 ) and I am running the latest Version of Beyond 5.1

Please advise!
Have you figured out a solution yet? If not i got you

Back