Wav or MP3 files disapear whole the time on QuickTimeline

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer QuickShow' started by Thierry Rochat, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Thierry Rochat

Thierry Rochat New Member

Hi.

I know before having this trouble with MP3 and it was more stable to put a Wav file for the music. But now it seems MP3 or Wav files are ok on the last version of Quickshow 4.0.

My problem is still the same, on QuickTimeline the audio file always disapear even I put Wav or MP3.
    I don't know what to do and it's really embarrassing when we work on.

Someone having the answer for this problem?
    Thanks in advance for your solutions

2. Bob@Pangolin

Bob@Pangolin Staff Member

Could you please copy qs.exe into a new empty directory, and load the audio file into the QuickTimeline?

Can you tell me if the problem also occurs there?

3. Thierry Rochat

Hi Bob,

It seems better now. But the condition also is to put music on the same disc and same directory.

Thanks for your reply.

4. Thierry Rochat

Finally the problem still the same. I create a new directory on disk C:, put QS.exe inside the program install all in this directory but without any cue or sample inside. I tried again Quicktime line with same wav audio file and after some manipulations to create a cue, editing, etc. The audio file dissapear again and again.

I create another directory in disk D: same problem. I create a copy of the original installation in QS directory to place in a new directory. Same problem. I bring another audio file. Same.

I work under Windows 10 Pro build 1903.
    It's annoying :mad: and I can not work serenely like that.:(

Someone having a real solution for this problem?

5. Igor Strakhov

Igor Strakhov Staff Member

Hi, Thierry!
    Please make a video recording of the screen with this problem.
    The description is not very clear at what point the problem appears.