Wav or MP3 files disapear whole the time on QuickTimeline

I also have the same issue . Quickshow says I have the latest update . Wavs disappear in the timeline .
Never while playing, you look away and no audio . Also after last update, about 30 shows stored in my workspace were stripped of their zones . All zones default to main graphics . Luckily I had backups on another computer. . . The audio disappearing in the timeline is really annoying.

Hey, Dillweed!
Please check the format of your audio files (better if it's a wav format) and that they don't have variable bitrate.
Write the result of the analysis, please.

Good moning. I have the same problem. The audio file is lost and in no way can i fix it in the program. I tried both the mp3 format and wav. The result is zero. Tell me how to fix the situation with audio files?

Hi, Pavel64!
What version of Quick Show and Windows you have installed?
As far as I can remember, everyone who has a problem with Windows 10 has been installed, and no one has ever checked to see if they have a problem with Windows 8, for example.

Vesion 4.0 bulid 1294 windows 8 pro. I did not try on 10 windows - in the evening I will check and write.

Hello, everyone who has a problem with the disappearing audio track.
Please do the following:
1. If the problem occurs, you should exit the program and delete all log files (*.log). These files can be found in the /Log subfolder (e.g. C:\QS_4_0\Log).
2. Start the program again and continue work until the audio track disappears.
If a problem occurs, you need to exit the program and send us the newest log file from the subfolder /Log
This file will help us deal with this problem.
Thank you!

Personally my audio file does not disappear, but does not immediately want to get into a temporary cell.

Back