Zone Issue

mariod

I continue to have zone issues with Showtime. I get to the venue, fire up showtime, go to settings, zones, establish a safe zone for zone 1, then copy it to zones 2, 4, and 5. However, when I check those zones, it does not copy EXACTLY like I did for zone 1, so I end up doing it for all those zones individually. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

My guess is that you are having a problem with a particular version. There was a version of LD2000 and Showtime for which the copy function did not work properly. That has been resolved in version 5.03c, which you can download here:
http://www.pangolin.com/UpdateFiles.htm

Best regards,

William Benner

Is there such thing as a zone refresh setting that allows you to reset the zones from scratch? There is always some sort of hidden zone setting that I forget about and I usually end up wasting time trying to figure out what needs to be reset...

Not a refresh function,

But you have an button "copy this settings to" with a drop-down box, at the bottom of the zone settings.

If you scroll to the bottom of the drop-down list, you will find the option
( * All other zones * )

When you have this option selected, press the button and wait until the system reports: Done.

This copy option is available on

Adjust Geometric Correction
Adjust Preview Window Appearance and
Adjust Beam Attenuation Map.

scanners you have to assign manually.

Or create a new set of Defaults on the Defaults Tab.

Back