cue not displaying targets

TTL PAUL

hi, when dragging a quick timeline show containing target cue's to an empty cue the targets are not displayed when played. if i drag the cue back on to a new timeline the targets are there and will display when played from the timeline.
anyone found the same?
look forward to hearing from someone. cherrs. Paul

Make sure the option "Do not redirect cue output" is ticked in the cue's properties dialog?

Thanks for the input. I did configure settings for advance so I should see all options but when I right click on a cue and select cue properties I only get general and show options. I can't find any output to alter?
Cheers. Paul

Hi Paul

Try this: in the TIMELINE, right-click on the track name (eg "Track 1") and select "Track Properties" from the popup menu. Tick "Output Track to these Zones" and select the target zone from the list. It would appear the track will otherwise override event settings.

What would we do without having good people like your self for giving useful information. Well done that got it fixed. I had been there but was reluctant to change the settings (I didn't want to bring airforce 1 down by accidently beaming into the skies).
One more thing I'd like to ask...
If I use a wav music file in my timeline and drag the show to a cue is it compressing the sound? As with play back it seems to loose quality and the volume is 20db approx less.
Your help has been greatly appreciated. Paul

What would we do without having good people like your self for giving useful information. Well done that got it fixed. I had been there but was reluctant to change the settings (I didn't want to bring airforce 1 down by accidently beaming into the skies).

Splendid!

One more thing I'd like to ask...
If I use a wav music file in my timeline and drag the show to a cue is it compressing the sound? As with play back it seems to loose quality and the volume is 20db approx less.
Your help has been greatly appreciated. Paul

This I cannot say for certain as it's not functionality I use. Only a developer would know how the playback works internally, though I am aware that there have been a number of issues relating to timeline audio playback and sync. I would suggest that you make sure that your audio drivers are up-to-date and that QS is using them, but apart from that I can't help with that one.

Back