"ENTTEC USB PRO" PROBLEM

Are you executing a cue with DMX or QuickDMX? If you use QuickDMX, make sure to enable the show now in the QuickDMX tab and enable laseroutput in the top menu bar.
Does that help?

Ho provato di tutto la centralina vede tutto abilitato ma non dà nessun segnale in uscita
con un altro programma Enttec DMX pro manager tutto funziona con QS n

I tried everything the control unit sees everything enabled but does not give any output signal
with another program Enttec DMX pro manager everything works with QS no

Try creating a new folder and copying only one qs.exe file to it.
Then run qs.exe from this new folder and repeat the experiment with Enttec.

the led of the control unit does not flash and I have connected a par led and on the display of the par it flashes due to no signal
I also tried as you said to copy the qs.exe file to a new folder but it does the same it sees it but at the output it shows no signs of life
and if I connect the control unit to the enttec program it sees it and works perfectly

This is very strange behavior.
The led should flash after the connection is established.
Please make a screenshot of the USB serial port driver in Device Manager (Driver Tab).
I want to see the driver version number

I am sending you the files that I have already sent also to the technical pangolin support

Attachments

• QS 1.png
    QS 1.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 10
  • QS 2.png
    QS 2.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 9
  • a09f6102-55df-42d8-b829-2c03d2850cae (1).jpg
    a09f6102-55df-42d8-b829-2c03d2850cae (1).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 9
  • ImmagineQS 3.png
    ImmagineQS 3.png
    243.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 1.png
    1.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4597.JPG
    IMG_4597.JPG
    466.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4595.JPG
    IMG_4595.JPG
    467.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi, Davide!
Please make a screenshot of the USB serial port driver in Device Manager (Driver Tab).
I want to see the driver version number

Hi Igor the led of the control unit does not flash when connected with QS but as soon as I close QS and open enttec pro utility v2 it sees it enable dmx output the led flashesqs foto 1.png qs foto 3.png

Back