How do you set up cue duplication in Quickshow?

firesteve

Hello, I'm still new to lasers... I have two Clubmax 3000 units. I would like that whenever I select a cue, whether it's animals effects, atmospheric effects, etc., it duplicates it to both devices. Currently, I have to set up each cue separately in the properties... How can I do this? Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
- You can add the second zone in this panel. Just click the first cue on a page, hold shift, and select the last cue on the page, then you can change all the destinations at once.

- Alternatively, you could the 9 squares in the top right corner of the preview window. Then a grid will appear. then press the ctrl key, select the two zones you want output on with your mouse and both get a selection box around it. Now the destination setting of a cue is being ignored and it will go to the zones you have selected in the preview.

- You could also hold + on the numlock area, then press 1 and 2. Both zones become active in the selection just like above.

Thank you, if I implement the first method Shft for all cues, will it remain that way in the future? Or do I have to do it every time I start QuickShow?

- You can add the second zone in this panel. Just click the first cue on a page, hold shift, and select the last cue on the page, then you can change all the destinations at once.

- Alternatively, you could the 9 squares in the top right corner of the preview window. Then a grid will appear. then press the ctrl key, select the two zones you want output on with your mouse and both get a selection box around it. Now the destination setting of a cue is being ignored and it will go to the zones you have selected in the preview.

- You could also hold + on the numlock area, then press 1 and 2. Both zones become active in the selection just like above.
Thank you, if I implement the first method Shft for all cues, will it remain that way in the future? Or do I have to do it every time I start QuickShow?

The second and 3rd methods with shift, you need to select every time you start the software or want to change the output. For ex, you could set 3 zones to different area's with the same laser, and then you can select, where you want to route the cue on the fly.

Back